1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE APPLICATION
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by the User
- Contact data, credentials, contents: for example personal data, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, passwords and security information used for authentication and access to the account, personal interests and preferences and other contents personal, etc.
- Data and contents acquired automatically during the use of the Application
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Data relating to the use of the website by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and services used.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
- Support and contact with the User
- Comment and feedback
- Access to accounts on third party services
- Statistics only with anonymous data by communicating the data to https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website may have access to the Data, providing assistance in the management of the same and the activity or ensuring the provision of services to the User. These subjects appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, will be able to access the Personal Data of the Users whenever this is necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential. The updated list of Managers can be requested via email at the email address [email protected] .
3. PROCESSING METHOD
4. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists: the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes:
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures 2 of 4;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address [email protected] .
6. SECURITY MEASURES
The processing is carried out in a manner and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, having the owner adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the processing is carried out in compliance with the relevant legislation.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User. When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied. If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data until revocation. Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. At the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
All collected data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the person or which may significantly affect him.
9. USER RIGHTS
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time;
- Oppose the processing of your data;
- Access your data;
- Verify and ask for rectification;
- Obtain the limitation of the processing;
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another owner;
- Propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action.
10. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the aforementioned web site treatment is "WonderStore", VAT IT06767331215 | e-mail address [email protected] .
COOKIES ARE DISTINGUISHED IN:
- Technical cookies: they are used to browse or provide a service requested by you. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous online browsing.
- Social network cookies: They are used for sharing content on social networks. Below you will find the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and express your consent.
- Facebook: Policy
- Instagram: Policy
- Statistical cookies: They are used by third parties, also in disaggregated form, for the management of statistics.You will find below the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the processing and express your consent.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. In any case, the browser provides the possibility to set the saving of cookies only on request. The cookies stored on the hard disk of the user's device can still be deleted and it is also possible to disable them by following the instructions provided by the main browsers in the support section.